Nowadays, you don’t use blogs just to express your thoughts and opinions. A lot of people can now make money just by blogging.
A blog is another term for Web log, an online diary where you can express your thoughts and opinions, share stories as well as experiences. Here you can tell anything you want to tell the world. You can even add pictures, videos, games, music and you can reply visitor’s comments. You can do anything with your blog. You can discuss anything but you can also stick to a particular topic such as fashion, travel and leisure and entertainment in your blog. Creating a blog is very easy. You don’t need any programming knowledge for you to create your own blog.
Blogging is the act of posting contents on a blog or posting comments on other people’s blogs. A lot of people turn to blogging because of two things: they want to share to the world their opinions and thoughts and to interact, and for the business minded persons, it is one way to make money online.
Many business owners are now turning to blogging to promote their products and websites. And you can use this opportunity to make big bucks of money online through your blogs. Here are some Blog Monetization Strategies: How to Make Money by Blogging.
- Paid Blogging – Many business owners see blogging as a great way to build good reputation and goodwill. Use this chance to make money with your blogs. Business owners or advertisers can pay you to make well written articles that can be useful to your readers, of course mentioning their products or business.
- Product Reviews – You can monetize your blog by doing product reviews. Make great reviews about a certain product and you can be paid for it. But don’t make misleading reviews if you don’t want to create a bad reputation and disappoint your followers.
- Sell eBooks, teleseminars and tutorials – One great way to monetize your blog is by selling eBooks, video tutorials and teleseminars. Focusing on a particular topic in your blog allows you to learn many things about that topic making you an expert in that particular field. Use this expertise to create your own eBooks and tutorials which you can offer to your followers, and of course or a price. Your blogs can be accessed by all people worldwide and just imagine if majority of this people will buy your products. It means unlimited income for you and a million bucks to put in your pocket.
- Ask for donations – If you are creating great value for your readers, such as giving quality information and helping them change their lives, perhaps in won’t hurt to ask for donations. And if they truly value what you give to them, they won’t hesitate to give little donations.
- Click Through Opportunities – There are many click-through opportunities for you to earn more money and one of these is affiliate programs. Here, you don’t have to sell products. Promote other people’s products and for every lead, traffic, sale or clicks that you can generate, you can earn huge commissions.
- Selling ad spaces – One of the best and easiest ways many bloggers make money online is by selling advertising space – this is usually the bread and butter of most bloggers. You can sell spaces in your blogs wherein marketers and other website owners can place their ads. But don’t overload your blog with too much ads because this can irritate your followers.
- Selling your blog – Sell your blog and you can make ten times more than what you earn from your combined monthly fee from selling ad spaces. Then you can make another blog again.