Freelance Blogging Gigs can make good money if you know what techniques you should use. Find out how you can make easy money through blogging.
Many blogs are created each day. And there are only two basic reasons why blogs are created. First, people create blogs in order to express their opinions and thoughts, to share stories and experiences. This has been the primary reason why blogs exits today. Blog is the abbreviated word for web-log, a web based journal where people can express their thoughts and opinions. It is like your personal diary, your personal voice where you can write and express anything you want.
The second reason why blogs are created is to earn additional income. There are some people who make blogging their career, but most people turn to blogging as a part time job, one way to earn additional income. How can you earn income with your blogs?
There are many ways to earn extra income from blogging. Here is Freelance Blogging Gigs for Extra Income. Learn how to earn extra income while still doing one of your passions in life, blogging and writing.
1. Advertising programs – The easiest way for bloggers to earn extra income is through Advertising programs. And the most commonly used advertising program by bloggers is the Google AdSense. Google AdSense is a contextual advertising program run by Google where bloggers can display ads that are relevant to their content. Google Adsense acts as an intermediary between advertisers and websites. Here, publishers only need to add a code to their blogs that will make Google quickly analyze what their blog is all about so that ads related to their topic can be easily served.
Why are advertising programs such as Adsense and Blog Ads a popular way of making money online? It is because they are simple, easy and most especially free. You will earn income without incurring additional expenses.
2. Affiliate programs – Another great way to earn money in your blogs is through affiliate programs. Here you are going to help other online businesses and website owners sell their products by displaying ads on your blogs and in return you are going to earn a commission for every lead and sale that you will generate to their website. In affiliate programs, you act as the intermediary between a potential customer and a merchant which is the website owner. This is a pay per click method where you are going to earn commissions for every click that your readers will make.
3. Sponsorships – Some advertisers see that there is more value and opportunity for their business when they advertise directly to blogs. So don’t be surprised if some advertisers will come to you and pay you to write a certain topic about their companies and the products that they offer. Sponsorship will help you earn big bucks if you do it on a regular basis and when you can make a really good article about these companies.
4. Marketing your products and services in your blog – Many blogs are created not to express opinions and thoughts but primary for business purposes. If you are business owner, one way of marketing your products and services is through blogs. Here, you are going to write useful and valuable articles about something that can help people and other readers that are somehow related to the products and services that you sell. Your primary goal in creating a blog is to build good reputation and goodwill. You will help readers in your blog improve their lives while simultaneously building a good image for your business.
5. Digital Assests – Another increasing trend in the blogosphere is the use of eBooks, courses and tele-seminars by bloggers. If you are someone who is an expert in the field, you can make eBooks which people can download or conduct tele-seminars where people can learn but of course with a price.