Local Store Ads Online work just like conventional advertisements, but they are found on the internet. Promote your business online and see the difference.
Marketing is defined as a set of activities performed in order to create value for customers. These activities include the production of offerings, communication of what you can offer to your customers and how you will deliver these offerings to your intended market.
The main goal of marketing is to capture customers, create value for them and to build strong customer relationship. The end result of all your marketing efforts should be the satisfaction of your customers.
On the other hand, advertising is only a part of marketing. It is the communication aspect of marketing. This is the paid and public announcement by a company that aims to promote its products and the business as a whole to its existing and potential customers. Advertisements persuade an audience to make an action and it seeks to generate increased consumption of their products.
It is important to differentiate marketing and advertising because many people confuse these two terms. Both are important aspects of your business and contribute to increase of sales. However, they are different. Knowing the difference between these two terms will help you on how you will promote your products and on where to put your financial resources for the growth of your business.
We’re going to focus on advertising. There are many ways to promote your products through advertising. But they are generally grouped into two – the paid and the unpaid. Advertising can be expensive if you want doing it through print media, radio and television. But if you are tight on budget and your store is small, you can advertise for free by using the internet.
Advertising using the Internet and the World Wide Web is called online advertising. Examples of online advertising are the following:
- Using the search engine
- Banner Ads / display advertising
- Social Network Advertising
- Online classified advertising
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate marketing
A lot of companies, big or small are already using online advertising as part of their marketing mix. One major benefit that you can get from online advertising is the immediate publication of information that can reach a global audience. Aside from these, the following are the benefits of online advertising:
- Online advertising is fast and effective.
- It allows customization of advertisements.
- It can be free. If not, the cost of advertising is only minimal.
- The internet is huge and still continues to grow. Grab this opportunity to grow your business also.
- It opens new communication options such as sending personalized messages to your targeted clients or customers.
- You can track and monitor the effectiveness of your advertisements.
- A lot of people are already going online. You can increase your customer base by going online also.
- The internet offers unlimited opportunities.
- The internet allows interaction which can greatly benefit the company.
Another way of promoting your local store is through local search marketing. Local search aims on finding something within particular geographic location. You try to find information about something online with the intention of doing a transaction offline. Local search is trying to use the yellow pages except that you do it online. Why is local search marketing becoming popular? And why should you use it in your local business? Here are some reasons:
- It is more effective than using the yellow pages.
- It is a lot cheaper form of advertising than using the yellow pages.
- Enables you to target and connect with customers locally.
A lot of people are turning online to search for information. They use the internet to look for stores, companies or businesses that could provide their needs. And of course, they would want something that is easily accessible and near. Through local search marketing, you can immediately make your store visible to your local clients thus boosting your business and increasing your revenues.