Free Keywords Research Tool is what you need if you want to make your website more visible to online users. But what tools are available to use?
Keywords Research is the process of finding the best or the most appropriate keyword that will help visitors find your site. This is a very important activity if you want to promote your website or increase its search engine visibility in order to achieve higher rankings.
We all know that high rankings in the search engines are crucial to every website because this will influence website traffic. Having high rankings will influence the number of visitors that will visit your site which can become potential customers. The more visitors that will visit your site, the more are your chances to turn these visitors into potential customers.
To improve your website and manage to have high rankings, it is important that you use the right keywords. How do you find the right keywords for your search engine optimization campaign? Research the keywords or keyword phrases that are commonly used in the search engines in order to locate websites like yours.
In order to fast track this process, you need keywords research tools that will accurately provide you the right keywords to use. It is better to rely on facts than using your gut feel to determine the best keyword phrases to use for your website. Here the some keywords research tools which you can use for your keywords researching activity. By the way, these tools are offered for free. Check out these tools and select the best that will help you carry out your goals.
1. Google Adwords – Google Adwords is used for the PPC but it is also an effective tool for your keyword research activities for your SEO. Good Adwords will help you identify the number or searches for certain keywords or keywords phrases. It can tell the number of searches done on Google for the particular keyword phrase and also the approximate number average number of searches for each suggested keyword. And to help you better find the right keywords in the Google Adwords, it has two cool features which you can use: The Website or Content Analysis and the Match Type.
2. Google Insights – Google Insights is another free service provided by Google to give you insights on the search terms people enters into the Google search engine. It shows a visual representation on the top searches and rising searches based on regional interest or country that will help you in your keyword research. The Google Insight can be a great tool if you want to see keyword trends.
3. Google Trends – Google Trends is another Google product that will greatly help you in your keyword research by allowing you to compare the volume searches between two or more terms. It displays how often a particular search term is entered in the Google search engine relative to the total number of searches performed globally. One hot feature of the Google trends is its ability to display news related to the search term and how these news can affect the search popularity of the particular search term.
4. Wordtracker – Another free keyword tool which you can use for free is the Wordtracker. Wordtracker is a great tool that you can use to drive traffic into your site. It helps website owners recognize the right keywords to use that are relevant to their business and which may be used as queries by search engine visitors.
5. Good Keywords V3 – Good Keywords V3 is keyword and research software that will help you get more with the Google Keyword research.
6. KGen – Kgen is another free tool that allows you to see which keywords are strong on visited web pages for search engines. It also allows you to know the number of times a keyword appears and its weight in the page. This is also an amazing tool that shows the keyword strategy of your competitor.