Killer Copywriting can be difficult to achieve. What should you do in order to produce effective and outstanding sales articles that will really pull in profit?
Conversion rate is very important to marketers. It is defined as the percentage of visitors who take a desired action in the form of accomplishing membership registrations, downloading of software, making a purchase, and subscribing to newsletters. Simply put, conversion rate is the action taken by visitors which is beyond simple browsing. And to make a high conversion rate, it will depend on a number of factors:
- The simplicity of the process
- The features of the offer that attracts attention
- The interest level of the visitor
Why is conversion rate important? Conversion rate is important because it defines the success or the failure of a business. It measures how many visitors are turned into actual customers and how effective are your marketing strategies. A high conversion rate means you have effective and highly persuasive marketing schemes that have the ability to turn visitors into actual customers. It means more customers, more sales and more revenues. High conversion rate allows you to rise above competition and stay on top.
One of the factors that will help you increase conversion rate is the attractiveness of the offer. It includes the unique features in your offer and how well it is presented. Good presentation attracts and convinces visitors to make an action. And this includes the content that you put write or put in your websites, email newsletters, blogs, articles and sales copies.
Content is the information that you put in your marketing materials and also in your website. This is crucial in your marketing efforts because quality content engages readers; it attracts attention and interest in your company or website. Content should not just be a string of words. It should be well written in order to be worth reading. Before publishing your newsletters, sales copies and articles or before your website goes online, make sure that they have passed copywriting.
Copywriting is the art of using words or writing copy to promote something such as a product, service, company or a website. The main goal of writing is to convince your readers to do what you want them to do. Through copywriting, you can establish as connection with your readers or potential customers so they will perform a desired action.
Copywriting takes your content to the next level. It will help you achieve high conversion rates and persuade your customers into building a relationship with you. How do you increase your conversion rates through copywriting? Here are some Killer Copywriting Techniques for a Higher Conversion Rate:
- Produce articles, websites of email newsletters that are relevant. Content should be appropriate and timely. If you want to send newsletters or publish articles for a Christmas sale, make sure that your newsletters are related to Christmas and sent to your potential customers before the Christmas season.
- Paragraphs should be brief (at least 4 sentences). There should be no long blocks of texts.
- Use bullets and numbers for easy readability
- Don’t clump sentences together. Make sure they are brief yet meaningful
- No errors or flaws in spelling and grammar
- Write truthful information. You write from your own experience. A firsthand experience is important in copywriting because it makes you understand the product and it allows you to discover its benefits and features.
- If you cannot have a firsthand experience with a product, conduct interviews to people who actually know the products such as the product developer and most importantly to users.
- Use a conversational tone by using words such as “I” and “You”. Make your reader feel like you are directly and personally talking to them.
- Make your articles, email newsletters and sales copies interesting
- Know and understand your market. If you have a niche market, know their location, lifestyle, age and other information. To be effective in online marketing, you should know where and how you will direct your marketing efforts.