What is CPA?
CPA or Cost per Action is also referred to as Cost per Acquisition. The terms PPF (Pay per Performance) and PPA (Pay per Action) can also be used. CPA is one way of advertising online that is performance-based. This means that there is only payment or cost when there is performance.
If you are the advertiser and you chose CPA as one of your marketing strategies, you will only pay when your desired action (a purchase or submission of a form) is accomplished. You will be the one to determine the desired action that will be performed.
However, if you are an affiliate and you want to make money out of this scheme, this is one of the best and easiest ways to make money online. You will be paid for every action or lead that you will generate.
You don’t have to sell products. You only have to direct people into other website so that they can see what products are offered. You can earn big when there is a purchase. However, you can also earn through other actions such as the following:
- Zip Codes – You direct a visitor to the destination site and when he enters his zip code and hit the submit button, you can earn a commission. This is generally common for financing and car insurances.
- Trial Offers – For you to earn commissions from trial offers, visitors you refer must request for a free trial. Be careful with this because there are sites that exploit their customers through expensive deliveries and shipping fees. Do not associate with these kinds of companies because they might affect your credibility and reputation.
- Phone Numbers – You can earn a commission if the visitors that you refer will enter their phone numbers on the destination site. This is applicable for those selling ringtones.
- Email Submission – This only requires the submission of email address. You can get paid when your referred visitor enters his email address in the destination site.
Why should you choose Cost per Action to increase your revenues? Aside from being an easy and simple way to make money online, the following are some of the advantages of the Cost per Action Marketing:
- Purchase is not the only way to earn commission. As long as a desired action is performed by the visitor you referred, you get an instant commission.
- Your commission depends on the number of actions or information that your referred visitor has accomplished.
- No cost. You only have to join CPA networks and if you are accepted, they will set you up with offers from different companies.
- You don’t sell actual products in order to be paid. As long as you generate lead and a desired action was performed, you are paid.
You don’t find companies which offer the CPA scheme. There are available CPA networks that will lead you to these companies. These CPA networks will be the one supplying you with companies offering the CPA program.
CPA networks will guide you as you start as an affiliate. They will provide initial training as well the necessary support that you need in order to earn unlimited income from cost per action programs.
Cost per Action will lead you to fantastic rewards. But being a cost per action affiliate also offers some challenges. For one, it is not easy to join CPA networks. They must assess first if you can generate enough traffic. If you can generate more traffic, you will have more chances to be chosen as an affiliate.
Cost per action can be a generous source of revenue but there are also risks. Choose the networks that will give you outstanding commissions but at the same time help your company grow.